Monday, February 25, 2013

QuiltCon 2013

 The inaugural event known as QuiltCon, was hosted by the Modern Quilt Guild and it was held right in my backyard in Austin, Texas!!!  I felt really fortunate to live so closeby and be able to attend...I guess moving around every 2 years or so, eventually puts you in the right place, at the right time! 

Here is a small photo montage of my wonderful experience from quilts and quilty goodies, to a celebrity sighting!!!!   



I went here, Robino hit up the RV show on the other side of the Austin Convention Center...how awesome is that, we got a twofer out of the deal!
Moda Bake Shop's booth gave out mini charm packs and these wonderful photos!  How fun is that?!

Keychain version of a mini Easy Angle ruler...a giftie from their booth.
Coats and Clark's booth had a zipper bracelet as a make and take project.







A passerby offered to take my pic for me...quilters are so friendly!


Yes, that is Amy Butler!!!
The Quilterhood welcomes QuiltCon


Spoonflower goodness!

I have tons more photos I want to share!  I will have to post pics later of some of the quilts on display.  I'm having difficulty getting blogger to cooperate!!!

1 comment:

Women Dress Boutiques in Brooklyn said...

These images are looking so adorable thanks for the sharing.